Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Cloud Analytics supports a wide variety of system metrics with configurable levels of complexity. You can monitor the entire system or narrow the focus of monitoring to specific components.
In this section:Using Cloud Analytics is broken down in the following way:
- Decide what you want to measure by picking a metric.
- Decide how you want to break down performance data by picking a decomposition.
- Create the instrumentation.
- Decide how you want to filter performance data by creating a predicate.
- Observe Cloud Analytic data.
This topic provides a basic summary of how to use Cloud Analytics
You select a metric and a decomposition, assemble them into an instrumentation, and use that instrumentation to track system performance in real-time.