September 08, 2017 - by Joyent
Tune into this fireside chat with Mandy Hubbard, Software Engineer for Care.com/HomePay, and Casey Bisson, Director of Product Management for Joyent as they discuss Care.com/HomePay's use of Joyent's ContainerPilot in production to achieve software-defined Jenkins.
- How Joyent's sample implementation led Care.com/HomePay to automate all their Jenkins configurations
- Use of ContainerPilot in all of their production Docker containers
- What is required to achieve quality, and the pitfalls of relying on process and developer discipline
- How to reduce risks by automating the complete software delivery pipeline with Jenkins
- The risk of Jenkins becoming a single point of failure
- How Care.com/HomePay has eliminated that risk by using ContainerPilot to make Jenkins software-defined
Want to learn more? Check out Mandy's blog here!